Lagg men ej lagg utan tv optimering

Allt som inte kan kategoriseras ovan hör hemma här. Ställ frågor, begär hjälp så får du svar fortare än du tror. Akuta frågor bör mailas

Moderator: otto

Rastaman

Lagg men ej lagg utan tv optimering

Inlägg av Rastaman »

Igår fick jag super support av IPTVKING tekniker och följande förklarades efter en omfattande kontroll av internet, Router, TV box! Jag uppfattade att bilden hackade men i själva verket så är det Tv:n som ej klarar av vissa snabba scener med den teknik som används i dagens läge fastän Tv:n kostade mucho dinero.

Let me put it this way

We have three different streams

1. 480p@30hz
2. 720p@28hz
3. 1080p@24hz and 1080p@28hz (different channel different hz)

The problem with newer TVs, specially 4k large screen TV's is upscaling and frame rate compensation

It works likes this

1hz means 1 picture each second, and 24hz means 24 pictures each second

When we send a video in lets say 24hz and you TV displays @ 50 hz it will COMPENSATE for lost frames,
with empty frames. If you have frame synchronization in your TV you have to turn it on.
If you have 1080 -> 4K Upscaling you need to turn if off because you are compensating for two frames,
one for 1080@50hz and one for 4k@30hz.

The lag you are experiencing has nothing to do with TVIP or our servers to be honest. It is pure
frame lag you are experience and no performance lags. You have to fine tune your TV settings
to be able to find the best combination to use with the TVIP

Try to turn off 4K Upscaling (Meaning tv should not automatically convert all pictures to 4K)
If you have settings named something like
- Vertical Sync
- FPS Synchronization
- HZ Synch
- Motion Flow
- Fast Motion Compensation

or some setting with names similar to this (all tv brands differ) please turn it off as it is the
source of your problem.

Efter optimering av Tv:n så fick jag bort 90% av problemet och är nöjd det kunde ju ha varit 100% men tekniken tillåter inte det. Testa med och optimera era tv innan ni skriker!! :D :D
GG08

Re: Lagg men ej lagg utan tv optimering

Inlägg av GG08 »

Bra sagt :D kolla upp utrustningen först ☺
Skriv svar